Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Cheryl's Beauty Blog sale

One of my favorite bloggers, Cheryl recently had her first blog sale.  She still has some stuff for sale so check it out here Blog Sale. I purchased a few things from her I'd been dying to try...mainly Nyx products.  There is only one retailer in my area that sells Nyx products and the prices are ridiculous...probably because I know I can buy it cheaper on Ebay or CherryCulture etc.

My package arrived a couple days ago....yay...always a great day when I get something in the mail, other then bills:)  I thought I'd share a few pics of my small haul with you guys:)
  




Three Nyx pigments (sorry no names)
Elf cream blush in Flirt
Five Nyx jumbo eye pencils from left:
Black Bean
Purple
Horse Raddish
Strawberry Milk
Dark Brown



She also sent this John Frieda Sample...which was super sweet:)




This was my first time ever purchasing anything from a Blog Sale, and it was a great experience.  Super  fast shipping and even when I messed up my own address and had to email her the right one, she responded very quickly.  I'm definitely looking forward to any future sales she might have:)

4 comments:

  1. great post!! i love those jumbo sticks!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yayy! I'm glad you received everything ok. Hope you enjoy :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much Cheryl I'm excited for your next blog sale:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That was a steal! Awesome!

    Love,
    Elle

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...